Must be killing Sharon, the cash cow is almost dried up.

Never fear, Ozzygram will be shuffling around a dimly lit stage near you soon!

"My team is currently coming up with ideas for where I will be able to perform without having to travel from city to city and country to country."

Quote from: Bürggermeister on February 01, 2023, 10:29:45 PMNever fear, Ozzygram will be shuffling around a dimly lit stage near you soon!

"My team is currently coming up with ideas for where I will be able to perform without having to travel from city to city and country to country."

A residential spot at Vegas?

I feel sorry for the poor bastard - he was never meant to carry on this long. As someone pointed out already - I can't imagine anyone would actually enjoy seeing Ozzy try to do a show now.

On the flip-side of the coin - Bruce Springsteen (who is also 74 this year) did a wild 3-hour set on the opening night of his world tour last night.

Horses/Courses.

Quote from: StoutAndAle on February 02, 2023, 09:56:18 AMI feel sorry for the poor bastard - he was never meant to carry on this long. As someone pointed out already - I can't imagine anyone would actually enjoy seeing Ozzy try to do a show now.

On the flip-side of the coin - Bruce Springsteen (who is also 74 this year) did a wild 3-hour set on the opening night of his world tour last night.

Horses/Courses.
fairly sure Bruce didn't abuse drink and drugs for most of his life though......     

Quote from: Necro Red on February 02, 2023, 11:14:27 AM
Quote from: StoutAndAle on February 02, 2023, 09:56:18 AMI feel sorry for the poor bastard - he was never meant to carry on this long. As someone pointed out already - I can't imagine anyone would actually enjoy seeing Ozzy try to do a show now.

Horses/Courses.
fairly sure Bruce didn't abuse drink and drugs for most of his life though......     

or marry Sharon....

Must be record, 18 pages so far of comments about a gig that didn't even happen  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: 

Quote from: Necro Red on February 02, 2023, 11:14:27 AMfairly sure Bruce didn't abuse drink and drugs for most of his life though......     

Yeah that'd be part of the flip-side of the coin.

Keith Richards though... that's a whole different story.

He misread Tom Jones as Judas Priest. Easy mistake to make.

All joking aside, I'm hoping Priest are getting something done tour wise pretty quick. Bit shitty that they were shackled to that shit show but they ought to have known better.