I went to see Obituary and Wormrot last night and there was a fella with an urn with Metal stickers on it, holding in the air while headbanging. Odd to say the least, never got a chance to ask him if it was an old friend or kvlt accessory.

I'm sure a few on here have some mad stories, let's hear 'em!

I saw someone stabbing themselves in the head while ejaculating onto a polar bear that was juggling chain saws while operating a unicycle on a trampoline. 

I saw Judas Priest asking for £35 for black Gildan t-shirts in Belfast a few years ago.

Not exactly outrageous, but these days it probably would be...
90s festivals....
The plastic bottle fights (half full of ketchup/ piss/ whatever) were a sight to behold, 100s of bottles in the air!!
Being able to park your car beside your tent at donington, so if it was lashing, just sleep in car.
Fires burning all over the camp site, and at Metallica Milton Keynes, fires burning inside the gig, looked immense.
Ballicks to health and safety

The last couple of years I have noticed a steady influx of girls at metal shows-which I fully support. However a lot of them think they are at a rave they way they move to the music. I think it was enslaved in the Tivoli where I saw some young one gyrating and moving her hands like she was at Tiesto. That wasn't an isolated case either.

Wankers dressed up like babys at Hellfest a few years back. Each to their own but i just think it's retarted.

Yeah, the dressing up is completely bent.

Worst thing I seen? A lad drinking his own piss from a bottle outside Ozzfest 2002. He said he'd do it if people would give him money as he needed a ticket. Plenty of dopes threw cash at him and he fulfilled his obligation. After he took the final slug he wiped his mouth in his sleeve then stuck the fob on his missus.

Please bear in mind they both looked like something out of the hills have eyes. Probably up from Longford.

Slipknot getting bottled off stage at Fury Fest in 2004. Just an endless barrage from when their backdrop went up until the very end where Paul Gray stood on the stage on his own and invited people up to fight. I've never seen such intense hatred towards a band. We were waiting for it to get really out of hand and making plans to leg it in case it did. Terrorizer did an article on it after and called it a riot. It wasn't a riot but if they didn't get off stage it might have turned into one.

Your man bringing a dead pigeon or some kind or dead rodent into Mayhem last year has to be up there?

At Metallica when they linkin park supporting. They started encouraging people to keep throwing shit up.. the guy beside us at the very front suddenly get's charged by 2 security guys at the front.

They pull a bowling pin from him... A FUCKING BOWLING PIN!!!

How he got it in or where he got it in ... not something I want to know!!!!

Quote from: Anton Arcane on January 22, 2020, 09:16:27 PM
Slipknot getting bottled off stage at Fury Fest in 2004.

I must say I really enjoyed that gig, but yeah couldn't understand the treatment they got.

I think it was the year after at FF that some strange punk guy was looking for money for drink off anyone in return for wanking them off or giving them a BJ?? Well messed up, along with guys shooting heroin in the carpark outside.

Craziest thing that comes to mind though would be Biohazard and their roadies tackling the heavy handed security at the Tivoli after giving them a few warnings about beating up kids. 1994 I think it was? Band discarded instruments and jumped on them while their crew came in from the sidelines. the way their roadie "Tiny" held a security guard aloft and pummeled him was a fair oul shock, especially for the security guy I imagine!! Would have been class to have a video of all that!

I'll never understood the type of dribblers that peg shit at a band. If you don't like then, surely it's a better idea to go for a piss/the bar/the overpriced chip van.

Once saw two pairs of eejits do a four-man wall of death in the Cruiscin Lán at a gig there one time - possibly Sikth? Not sure. Anyway, it was a four-man wall of death with a difference.... there was one guy each shouldercarrying another. Must've been well wrecked. Total eejitage.

Quote from: Snare on January 22, 2020, 10:18:51 PM
I think it was the year after at FF that some strange punk guy was looking for money for drink off anyone in return for wanking them off or giving them a BJ?? Well messed up, along with guys shooting heroin in the carpark outside.
Jesus can't remember that punk incident!,we got a big block  of hash off fellas outside in that carpark,literally none of us could speak back in the apartment the stuff was that potent!