Balls, that doesn't bode well for end of year gigs.
Play the Academy July 13th

There's a part of me that wonders if even April next year will go ahead. Would love to go but I'll see nearer The time about getting tickets.

Rescheduled to February 2022,  Dublin on the 4th and Belfast on the 5th.

Never chased a support slot so hard, Outcasts got it, they have history.
Play the Academy July 13th

Looking forward to this now, especially seeing as they've been jamming away to Babyteeth tracks 😍

WED - Oct 05, 2022 Cyprus Avenue, Cork,
THU - Oct 06, 2022 Olympia Theatre (w/The Outcasts), Dublin
FRI - Oct 07, 2022 Doors 7pm (Early show) Limelight (w/The Outcasts)Belfast
SOLD OUT
SAT - Oct 08, 2022 Dolans Warehouse
Limerick

Re Cork doors at 7pm, no mention of any support. Anyone know what time they'll actually be playing? I have a bit of a clash until 8pm 😬

By the way G Force, maybe altering the title to include Cork and Limerick might help some people out? Sound

Hi lads, I have 2 tickets for Limerick show if anyone interested, I can't make it

Quote from: Snare on September 15, 2022, 06:01:07 PMBy the way G Force, maybe altering the title to include Cork and Limerick might help some people out? Sound

No bother mate. Updated now.

Thanks G-Force.

Good day at work so far spinning Baby Teeth and Pleasure Death  :)

Cork date makes no mention of Outcasts supporting. Anyone know who is supporting, and if any good? Never heard of Outcasts. Gig is meant to be over around 10.30/11pm!so there's definitely time for someone.

Quote from: Snare on October 04, 2022, 10:39:21 PMCork date makes no mention of Outcasts supporting. Anyone know who is supporting, and if any good? Never heard of Outcasts. Gig is meant to be over around 10.30/11pm!so there's definitely time for someone.
Naked Lungs are supporting in Cork.
Outcasts are supporting in Dublin,Limerick and Belfast.