January 13, 2020, 09:14:10 AM Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 09:19:57 AM by StoutAndAle

Disappointing that there's no Irish date and can't see them fitting in one either.

Quote from: Hank Hill on January 13, 2020, 11:40:30 AM
Disappointing that there's no Irish date and can't see them fitting in one either.
Yes, they were well received the last time they played The Button Factory.

They were great in The Button Factory last time out but - if I remember correctly - it wasn't that well attended.

Quote from: StoutAndAle on January 13, 2020, 12:00:03 PM
They were great in The Button Factory last time out but - if I remember correctly - it wasn't that well attended.
It wasn't rammed alright but if The Button Factory hold 600 I'd say there was 450-500 in attendance that night.

Button Factory is much smaller these days. Think it's 4-450. Dunno why there's no Irish date but gonna head to London myself for bonus Pharaoh Overlord.

#6 January 13, 2020, 04:20:09 PM Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 06:44:33 PM by Hank Hill
Logistically it's probably too difficult to fit an Irish date in unfortunately. I remember talking  to Timo from UMack last time they played and he said the band traveled through the night to and from the Dublin show. Can't be easy losing 2 nights sleep.

Quote from: Hank Hill on January 13, 2020, 04:20:09 PM
Logistically it's probably too difficult to fit an Irish date in unfortunately. I remember talking  to Timo from UMack last time they played and he said the band traveled through the night to and from the Dublin show. Can't be easy losing 2 nights sleep.

That explains it then ! I love Om.....have done for about 10 years but I thought that show in Button factory was very underwhelming. It was my first time seeing them and it all felt very rushed. They only played for 55-60 minutes.  If I want to hear that style of music played correctly and with respect , I will attend any ashram in Dublin .