Blow me down with a feather but it seems that at least a small portion of our local metal kids are taking up arms and delivering the goods.  Sacrilegia recently stormed onto the scene with some electric live shows and followed it up with an astoundingly accomplished debut album.

Tonight I witnessed another band of whippersnappers putting their own stamp well and truly on a sound,  in Incessant. Slightly more tricky to pin down,  at least with only one gig to go on,  but there were elements of black thrash mixed into an overall more epic and spacey whole.  I can't wait to hear this stuff recorded and see how well it stands up.

With the numbers of teenagers at the gig this evening (Vomitor) here's hoping a few more youngsters arm up and take to the battlefield!

Haven't heard Incessant yet.  Can't get enough of the Sacreligia debut though.

Great to hear! Now I need to actually check them both out...

Hopefully someone captured some footage of the Incessant set. Curious to hear them now after that description and the McLove seal of approval.

Sacreligia LP is pure class, alright.
Right on the money.

How old are Sacreligia? Would've thought they all looked in their 30s or so

Jay looks at least 40 but that's because he lives in Ballymun.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on May 01, 2019, 10:40:39 AM
Jay looks at least 40 but that's because he lives in Ballymun.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

#8 December 08, 2019, 08:41:31 PM Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 09:55:58 PM by Eoin McLove
https://incessant1.bandcamp.com/releases

Incessant have a raw rehearsal recording of a song streaming and a t-shirt design (I had to support the cause of course). I hope a proper studio recording isn't far off as the gig I witnessed was mighty indeed. 

Just gave the song another listen.  Seems more black metallish than I noticed the other day,  but that might have as much to do with the 'necro' production.