I've been on a fair old Zemial buzz in recent times which led me to the Zemial dude's brother's band,  Agatus. The two lads have appeared on each other's albums over the years so, as you can imagine,  there are similarities between both bands.  I recently picked up 'The Eternalist', which is the most recent Agatus album and I've been listening to it a good bit.  It has similarities to 'Nykta' in terms of its scope and production values but it leans more heavily toward the epic heavy metal end of things with touches of black metal here and there,  and maybe even a certain progginess. It's the business.  I'm going to have to try to get my hands on the earlier stuff at some point,  too. Any other takers?

The Weaving Fates is great. It's a perfect mix of heavy metal and black metal and extremely catchy. Very like Sacriphyx in parts.

Dawn of Martyrdom never really grabbed me, there are far better Greek BM albums I'd reach for before that one. It's not bad at all, but I find Agatus really shine with the more progressive stuff.

Dawn Of Martyrdom Savage Release  :abbath:

I listened to The Weaving Fates on YouTube the other night and it sounded good to me.  I see it's available on CD from SOM, so I'll have to grab it.

Maybe I'll check out Dawn of Martyrdom later.

I sent off for The Weaving Fates this evening from Season of Mist.  I imagine I'll be in for a bit of a wait.

CD landed today. Not too bad considering, really. The shit looking Photoshop artwork really doesn't do it any favours but the music kicks ass. I'm not sure if it's as rippingly catchy as The Eternalist but I'm sure it will reveal its secrets after a few more spins.

had a quick flick through the eternalist there.
sounds pretty cool, i like the vocals but the production could do with just a bit more oomph to it.
sounds good all the same though.