A promising new Spanish label here.  Judging from the first couple of releases they have lined up they will be of interested for fans of low-fi grubby death,  black and doom metal.  I'll be pre-ordering these filthy morsels asap.

https://deathmacerecords.bandcamp.com/

Good man McLove, I had been searching for that Burial Stone - Lost History for ages! Forgot the name of it after seeing it on NWN ages ago.

Will definitely pick up the Prophets of Doom LP too when its out. Hope postage from Spain isnt too saucy.

Two killer tracks from both bands savage  :)

These arrived today. Simple layout on both but it works.  Going to get the new stereo hooked up this weekend as I've a growing heap of vinyl to lash into but no doubt I'll give these bucks a spin.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on March 26, 2019, 05:51:40 PM
These arrived today. Simple layout on both but it works.  Going to get the new stereo hooked up this weekend as I've a growing heap of vinyl to lash into but no doubt I'll give these bucks a spin.
What system(s) did you opt for in the end Andy?

#5 March 26, 2019, 07:33:57 PM Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 07:35:45 PM by Eoin McLove
Rega Planar 2 turntable
Rega Brio R amp
Rega something or other CD player
TEAC tape deck (which also has a CD player)
Dali Oberon 5 standing speakers

Can't wait to hook it up.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on March 26, 2019, 07:33:57 PM
Rega Planar 2 turntable
Rega Brio R amp

Can't go wrong with the Rega tbh. That's a nice setup man.
Let us know what you think of the Dali's. I'm thinking of getting a set myself soon.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on March 26, 2019, 07:33:57 PM
Rega Planar 2 turntable
Rega Brio R amp

I've the same turntable, really nice sound from it, but hooked to my Denon Amp and also a Denon CD. Build my own rack from cheapo coffee tables from Ikea with rubber wheels. I'm using Q Acoustics 3020i speakers though. Well road with the new kit.

There is something amusing about spending a small fortune on a savage setup only to use it to listen to the most under produced filth.  Finally I'll be able to hear *just* how shit my record collection is  :laugh:

:laugh: Must invest in a new system myself soon, but I don't have the first clue what I'm doing. Might slap in an order for those two. Good find. 

Literally just finished hooking up the new stereo system bar the tape deck which is delayed.  Stuck on the Across Deaths LP for its maiden voyage and it sounds colossal.  Everything is as it should be in the mix.  Delighted with this new setup  :abbath: