Tour the first 4 albums, just do an I Am Morbid and lash out the good stuff. The new album is fucking terrible and they've only had one and a but that was decent since Serpents Of The Light.
Deep Down Six Feet, Is Where I Like To Eat

Saw them on their first gig here and it still ranks in my top three Metal gigs of all time. I'd still go see them if they played. Though the last time I saw them Jack Owen was playing with them. Stage presence of a fucking potato. Bring back the Hoffman's.

Would be cool to see them all the same, even with their terrible track record here in Ireland. Seen them when Benton fecked off back home and had a hired good to replace him. I was not impressed!

It's one of those situations where you have to separate the artist from the music. They're really unreliable with tours, but the music is great and i'd still like to see them.

Would be fantastic to see them tour with Vital Remains if they had the Benton and Suzuki lineup!

I'd still like to see Deicide again some time. Hopefully it will be an old school set with just a couple of carefully selected newer songs. 

Quote from: Grahamer72 on December 23, 2018, 06:42:53 AM
Saw them on their first gig here and it still ranks in my top three Metal gigs of all time.

What year was this?

Quote from: Cryptic Stench on February 21, 2019, 08:31:09 PM
New Amon Track

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/amon-feat-former-deicide-members-eric-and-brian-hoffman-lyric-video-for-new-song-the-gates-will-burn/

Fuck me that production is terrible, are those drums programmed? Musically it's not too bad I reckon, better than what Deicide is doing now anyway.

Quote from: Mithrandir on February 22, 2019, 10:33:00 AM
Quote from: Cryptic Stench on February 21, 2019, 08:31:09 PM
New Amon Track

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/amon-feat-former-deicide-members-eric-and-brian-hoffman-lyric-video-for-new-song-the-gates-will-burn/

Fuck me that production is terrible, are those drums programmed? Musically it's not too bad I reckon, better than what Deicide is doing now anyway.

its only a demo  -> "The official lyric video for a demo version of a new AMON song called "The Gates Will Burn" "

Fairly dull even if it is a demo. Id recommend watching the video with the YT subtitles on as its fairly hilarious, "Robertos down the hall.." :laugh:

Quote from: Mithrandir on February 22, 2019, 10:24:45 AM
Quote from: Grahamer72 on December 23, 2018, 06:42:53 AM
Saw them on their first gig here and it still ranks in my top three Metal gigs of all time.

What year was this?