Well I've a ticket sorted. I'm sure it will be the stupidest thing ever and I'm looking forward to it.

Anyone else stupid enough to turn up?

Don't have a ticket but I've heard a few people say they were class at Belfast a few months ago

If I can pick up a cheap ticket closer to the time I'll head along. Saw that there's something like five or six support acts, haven't a fucking clue who any of them are

Quote from: Trev on October 24, 2024, 08:13:59 PMIf I can pick up a cheap ticket closer to the time I'll head along. Saw that there's something like five or six support acts, haven't a fucking clue who any of them are

I only read the names but I've never heard of any of them and they all sound like they are solo rap acts. Seeing as I've never seen any live rap before, I might try catch one, but it'll more likely be spoonies while that's going on

Dunno if it's dynamic pricing till tomorrow but sort of fuck em if it is

Was at the Belfast show earlier in the year. Kinda skipped passed them when I was younger but even without the nostalgia factor it was a great gig Songs sounded great, crowd was great craic and they put on a proper show. One of the best gigs of the year and I've knocked off a few bucket list bands