Maybe so. Still a cunt of a name. They should have just called it Degameth which would be 100 times less shit, as dire as it is.

Think were undermining his contributions here. It's very much Mustaine's baby but without Ellefson, Friedman, Poland, Menza etc those records wouldn't have sounded as good or been the success they were. Listen to what Mustaine has come up with over the last 20 years or so. Nobody in there with a say or to assist writing a track. For all Mustaine's talents those latter-day albums are complete shit.

Quote from: Pagan Saviour on May 01, 2024, 07:03:57 AMThink were undermining his contributions here. It's very much Mustaine's baby but without Ellefson, Friedman, Poland, Menza etc those records wouldn't have sounded as good or been the success they were. Listen to what Mustaine has come up with over the last 20 years or so. Nobody in there with a say or to assist writing a track. For all Mustaine's talents those latter-day albums are complete shit.

As talented as Dave was on the classic he always needed guys that were a level up from him in the band.

Quote from: Pain Medicine on April 30, 2024, 10:36:41 PMFair play to Ellefson for bashing out these tours when he doesn't need to. Anything to keep him off the laptop I suppose.

Will probably be a good night out if one accepts it for what it is.

Keeps him from bashing out something else.

I'd almost rather see this than the actual band. More intimate venue, and the front man will probably perform better than Mustaine.

Quote from: jobrok1 on May 01, 2024, 11:47:12 PM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on April 30, 2024, 09:05:52 AMEllefson should hook up with Kerry King...

I reckon this will eventually happen

Dave Jnr's too much of a god botherer for Kerry 😂

Quote from: DaveG on April 29, 2024, 01:40:02 PMLimelight 1 is a bit optimistic for this surely?

Hopefully Ellefson pulls a crowd as well as he pulls something else.

Was a respectable load
Play the Academy July 13th

Quote from: StrangersWithGuns on June 08, 2024, 04:11:58 PM
Quote from: DaveG on April 29, 2024, 01:40:02 PMLimelight 1 is a bit optimistic for this surely?

You're in luck - this show has now been moved to the intimate, up close Limelight 2 (As it's now been made available!)[/]

Dublin tickets only available from Tickets.ie / WhelansLive.com & Sound Cellar Records.
Ticketmaster sold out.

I've a free ticket for this if anyone wants it. Forgot I had tickets to a another thing that night. I got it via Whelans so I can't resell it.

Quote from: Bighead on October 21, 2024, 09:37:16 AMI've a free ticket for this if anyone wants it. Forgot I had tickets to a another thing that night. I got it via Whelans so I can't resell it.

I will gladly take it pm'd you there