Quote from: astfgyl on October 05, 2024, 02:31:30 PM
Quote from: ochoill on October 05, 2024, 02:03:49 PM
Quote from: Eoin McLove on October 04, 2024, 11:44:05 PMTurned off Twilight... boring shite.
I still haven't put it back on since remembering it the other day but this isn't making me rush to it either :laugh:

Was that the one I had the cd of back in the day?

The very same yeah.  I feel like we had a tape off Gooey with another album on it but I can't remember which it was.

Pentagram is their only album that I would consider 10/10 and really the only album I like of theirs in full. It gets played regularly at the gym.

Wound upon wound, destroyer and procreating Satan would be the only Gaahl songs I enjoy but he's brilliant live.

Quote from: jpm4 on October 02, 2024, 09:13:38 PMI know fuck all about Gorgoroth but this song is amazing:

Shame the rest of the album sounds nothing like that.

Yeah that track is deadly.

Missed this thread until now, great band!! I've always liked Gorgoroth but only keep going back to Pentagram and Antichrist. There's some sort of edge to them that lack on all other albums.

We opened their gig in Curitiba/Brazil in 2004, before Gaahl became more popular than the band itself. At the time I thought they were weird alright, but thinking back they were probably just being too Norwegian and keeping it to themselves.