Cool, Endless Wound is class!

Blood incantation, Spectral Voice & Black Curse tour now!

I like Riedl's description of them "Its like if Necrovore, Teitanblood, Swallowed & Beherit all died in a pit" Haha so true.

Same as the last one. Production is savage but the music doesn't do a whole lot for me. Lost interest in the debut fairly quickly.

It was way too heavily influenced by Lunarterial for me. I listened to a bit of the new song and wasn't arsed.

Haven't listened to a note of the new one yet but the debut is still deadly stuff i think. It was a fresh take on the style but i get what you mean.

#7 October 07, 2024, 07:31:22 PM Last Edit: October 07, 2024, 07:34:07 PM by Pentagrimes
Quote from: open face surgery on October 07, 2024, 10:49:27 AMSame as the last one. Production is savage but the music doesn't do a whole lot for me. Lost interest in the debut fairly quickly.

Yep. must go back and give it a spin but I don't remember it being particularly meorable, or radically different to this.. Also I don't need 10 minute songs from bands who can't write a memorable 3 minute song.  I'll give the whole thing a spin when it's out but I wouldn't have high expectations.