I got this in the post today (along with 'Kapitel I: Må Ljuset Aldrig Nå Oss Mer' by Lekamen Illusionen Kallet) and I think it shows a good bit of promise.  Seems like a mixture of a few styles from BM to epic heavy metal to Viking era Bathory, the latter element working most successfully to my ear.  His imitation of Quorthon's clean vocals is spot on,  in fact.  Some of the melodies are perhaps a little on the light side but overall it works.  I think a bit of a more earthy and organic production would be cool in future. Decent introduction none the less.

Until this earth takes me is the the best song I've heard all year.

Catchy stuff alright.  I love his gnarled clean vocal style.  It's something I'd like to hear him do more of. Listening to it here now and detecting a bit of a Zemial buzz in places but that is probably because Zemial nod heavily toward Bathory in places ('In Monumentum' springs to mind).

#3 December 06, 2019, 11:27:37 AM Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 11:30:43 AM by 04325613
Thought of this as just a breif side to Demonomancy when I saw it first but it definately has potential as a fulltime project. I love Hammerheart, so I'm automatically a fan of this, he did a great job of it.

Absolutely savage release got the CD the other day been spinning it constantly.