http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/terminally-ill-lee-kerslake-receives-platinum-discs-from-ozzy-osbourne/

So it takes something like Kerslake being on the way out and no threat to the Osbourne horde to finally get a token of what he worked for. What a shower of cunts.

"I hope you feel better" says Osbourne to a terminally ill man with 8 months to live.  You'd swear he just had a cold or something. 

Not ill enough to get his overdue songwriting credits and royalties, it would appear.

On a level of wretchedness the Osbourne's are up there with the Kardashian's, despicable people .

All I see from this is a bit of a promotional  opportunity for themselves , check the Instagram comments "very classy Ozzy" "such a great guy" etc, there's no situation they won't exploit. 

I'd love to check, if one could have a look at the Diary Of A Madman cover in the frame there, if Tommy Aldridge is still credited as the drummer.

Quote from: Cryptic Stench on January 20, 2019, 08:57:47 AM
On a level of wretchedness the Osbourne's are up there with the Kardashian's, despicable people .

All I see from this is a bit of a promotional  opportunity for themselves , check the Instagram comments "very classy Ozzy" "such a great guy" etc, there's no situation they won't exploit.
I always find it amazing how Sharon gets all the shit  online about her practices and Ozzy has nothing to do with it. He  plays the naive innocent party perfectly but knows exactly what's going on