Yeah Antichrist Siege Machine were deadly. Really enjoyed Jarhead Fertilizer and Full of Hell (I know they do a short set but that was seriously short tonight).

Only managed to catch two songs of Unyielding Love but have to say the place seemed packed for them!

Unyielding Love ..... I thought I was in Katy Daly's 20 years ago!!!!

Quote from: ochoill on September 02, 2023, 05:50:35 PMUp there with the drunkest I have ever been.  if anyone saw the lad in the Godflesh shirt falling around the place it was me.  Blackout during the back half of Full of Hell but they were lethal from as far as I remember.  Unyielding Love were excellent too, missed ASM by mistake chatting to lads and drinking at the front bar, Jarhead were great too, didn't know a note of them going in.  Supreme fear today

Fucking broke myself laughing when I remembered you handed me a contact mic and pulled it out of my jacket this morning.

Limerick was great anyway, really top notch stuff from all bands. Knew nothing of Jarhead Fertilizer going in but they were great, really groovy. Didn't think Full of Hell did a particularly short set in Limerick, was ideal.

Found FOH set short on both nights and the set list choice could of been better in my opinion. But at least they played coven of the larynx. Jarhead and Antichrist were great. Couldn't hear any of the main vocals for Antichrist and couldn't hear backing vocals for Jarhead.

The likes of Dave doing two sets every night one after the other with the way he played is crazy and maybe that is the reason for the shorter full of hell set. The show last night had to of been close to sold out.

Quote from: Yung Led Zeppelin on September 03, 2023, 12:23:27 PMFucking broke myself laughing when I remembered you handed me a contact mic and pulled it out of my jacket this morning.
Ah christ :laugh: I completely forgot about that too.  It just landed at my feet at the end of Unyielding Love, gas

I'm super into War Metal at the mo, but didn't want to sit through a bunch of other bands to see ASM (haven't really loved the material I've heard).

Sounds like I should've given it a go

Only realised before they came over that my old band did a split with the ASM guitarist's old band Cellgraft. They were more of a straight up grind band, less metal influence but still great.