WOW!!!   :-[

I couldn't make out the song till the chorus hit.

So why does Nikki Sixx aledegly have another guy playing under the stage for him? Isn't it harder to mime convinceningly than to actually play?

So I went to this.
Mammoth were fine, not for me.
Motley Crue were really good, he could have been singing anything. Loud as fuck where I was.
Def Leppard were good but a bit boring after Crue.

Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on July 04, 2023, 05:16:28 PMSo why does Nikki Sixx aledegly have another guy playing under the stage for him? Isn't it harder to mime convinceningly than to actually play?

U actually believe all this bollocks that's posted about them ??

Quote from: Circlepit on July 05, 2023, 09:59:22 AMSo I went to this.
Mammoth were fine, not for me.
Motley Crue were really good, he could have been singing anything. Loud as fuck where I was.
Def Leppard were good but a bit boring after Crue.

Was there a decent crowd at it?

#39 July 05, 2023, 01:52:37 PM Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 05:31:11 PM by Circlepit
No Van Halen tunes as far as I'm aware.
Crowd wise there was apparently 20,000.
There are definite backing tracks for Motley Crue, keyboard stuff and extra vocals. Despite having read all the stuff online saying they are lip syncing etc it didn't take away from the enjoyment of the gig.

They came on and belted out hit after hit. I'd go see them again
Def Leppard played well amd all the hits but they felt sedate after Motley.

Quote from: Blitzer666 on July 05, 2023, 10:55:06 AM
Quote from: Kunt 4 Life on July 04, 2023, 05:16:28 PMSo why does Nikki Sixx aledegly have another guy playing under the stage for him? Isn't it harder to mime convinceningly than to actually play?

U actually believe all this bollocks that's posted about them ??

Notice I said aledegly

Quote from: Circlepit on July 05, 2023, 01:52:37 PMNo Van Halen tunes as far as I'm aware.
There are definite backing tracks for Motley Crue, keyboard stuff and extra vocals. Despite having read all the stuff online saying they are lip syncing etc it didn't take away from the enjoyment of the gig.

20,000 seems a lot more sensible than a 90,000 Wembley. Seen crue a few times, always a good night out. Pity Bret Michaels doesn't fancy world tours, they seemed the best of the bunch on the USA tour.

I really enjoyed both bands. No bad songs, all bangers. A good aul time

Quote from: Blitzer666 on July 06, 2023, 01:40:25 PM
Quote from: Circlepit on July 05, 2023, 01:52:37 PMNo Van Halen tunes as far as I'm aware.

20,000 seems a lot more sensible than a 90,000 Wembley. Seen crue a few times, always a good night out. Pity Bret Michaels doesn't fancy world tours, they seemed the best of the bunch on the USA tour.

dusted off the Poison cd's this afternoon with a few beers...so good..had they stayed on the tour I'd a been all over the gig alright

Quote from: Bürggermeister on October 27, 2022, 08:10:40 PMGet Corabi back on guitar and vocals, fix two problems in one stroke.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fL6uYfOBx4E

Why am I thinking of Paul DIanno?  :laugh:  :laugh:  :abbath: