Quote from: Blitzer666 on October 21, 2022, 07:36:19 AMI know it's the type of music most on here frown upon

Not too sure about that.

Got a Gold Circle ticket this morning. €133.15 all in. Eye watering!

With the price of these and the English dates, I wonder when the 2 for 1 ticket offers will be released!! Or mysteriously cancelled

I see Mick Mars has retired from touring, so that's one down already. Saw them last time out on there farewell tour, at a festival. Musically they were great, but vinces voice was shot back then. It hasn't improved.

Get Corabi back on guitar and vocals, fix two problems in one stroke.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fL6uYfOBx4E

^^ agreed. The album they done with corabi I liked back then. That clip is tragic.

If corabi was back they couldnt sell out the limelight. Was a very good album tho.
The Glasgow date will end up in the sse, no way they doing Hampden

John 5 in on guitar for Crue. Over qualified for that position.

Quote from: Blitzer666 on October 29, 2022, 12:29:52 PMIf corabi was back they couldnt sell out the limelight. Was a very good album tho.
The Glasgow date will end up in the sse, no way they doing Hampden

Free tickets to all NHS staff will help fill it out week of the gig.

Quote from: open face surgery on October 29, 2022, 01:49:23 PMJohn 5 in on guitar for Crue. Over qualified for that position.

As was Buckethead. Hired guns par excellence (genuinely), both of them.

Anyone got 2 free tickets for this? I might go. Anyone going?

Quote from: Don Gately on May 25, 2023, 05:30:45 PMAnyone got 2 free tickets for this? I might go. Anyone going?

Seen a few shots of the very empty wembley on Saturday, was actually pretty embarrassing. Seating instead of standing area too. I heard they were selling tickets extremely cheap at the gates. If it wasn't midweek bollocks I would've went to this for a day out, if they were handing out cheap tickets

I saw the footage from Wembley. No matter what angle it was from it looked so so empty. Even at the end it looked like the crowd you would expect to see for an unknown opening act at one of these type gigs.
Id say Mammoth VH will play to the bouncers. I could be wrong.
Anyway I'm going as my brother has 2 gold circle tickets and he needs a date.