got some strange looks in the office listening to this yesterday when the headphones came out of the computer :laugh:

Still have to pick this filthy Beast up, hoping there are some splatter versions left on payday!

Clearly your colleagues need to clean out their ears.  Across Deaths is soothing and delightfully melodious experience.  I can't believe it hasn't gone to number one yet.

haha yeah im guessing it hasn't hit the number one spot due  to the lack of cover songs, i think you know what song needs to be released, if Metallica arent going to do it  :-\

Quote from: Eoin McLove on June 12, 2019, 11:43:04 AM
:laugh:

I'll suggest it to the lads.

Great to see its still cracking you up haha  ;D

Fired this on this morning for the first time in quite a while. Happy to have had a hand in the making of such an ugly, insane sounding record even if I can't see myself ever writing music this out and out extreme again. I don't think I have it in me, haha. The Last Supper remains the last word in local fucked up, deranged filth but I think we came pretty close to it here, if I may be so self congratulatory  8)

The new split EP between Malthusian and Suffering Hour is coming out on CD in May with vinyl to follow in July. Looking forward to getting my hands on this and hearing it through proper speakers.

https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Malthusian/Time%27s_Withering_Shadow/1024241

The wait has been quite excruciating. Full thing will be streaming on the 4th of May.