Like Six Feet Under, it's easy to scoff but this is another band that knows how to speak to their target audience. Their target audience just happens to be people you'd cross the street to avoid.

Haha, wow; where would you even begin if you were inclined to unpack all that? :laugh:

At the very least, pay close attention to whose company one is in with certain conflations...  :-X

Music for angry yank teenagers and military heads. How they have any substantial following (and by jaysus they do) is beyond me

Fucking tinfoilers everywhere, now the cunts have the anthem they deserve.

Sounds fine in a completely banal modern pop metal way. It's nowhere near as bad as SFU.

Found the article as offensive as the song. Had thankfully forgot about metalsucks.

I've heard worse songs, but it's not great.

And also I watched the video and didn't see an anti-mask agenda. More against 'one rule for the plebs and another for those in power'. Where is the anti mask stuff?

Also, that article is fucking disgraceful, and I don't even like 5fdp.

Fucking disgraceful article, unsurprising since the author calls himself "Axl Rosenberg". Get a load of this dribble:

QuoteAre the members of FFDP are really so stupid as to instruct followers to risk their lives and the lives of others in the name of "freedom"? Maybe they're just over being in a band and are clandestinely attempting to ensure that no band is ever able to tour again. Either way, they're incredibly selfish.

At what point in the video, or in the video description (which fucking explains what the video is about) are they "instructing" anybody to do anything?

Click bait headline too: "Five Finger Death Punch take anti-mask stance".   As far as I can see, they haven't said anything on the matter.

Fuck this journalism.

Should be a warning when a thread contains a metalsucks link.

Haha, damn right. I didn't read a single line of the article.

FFDP are absolute scutter, metal for fans of WWE, Monster Trucks and Nascar. Could not give a flying fuck what their opinion on anything is. The only thing infinitely more insufferable than them is metalsucks, a website that makes blabbermouth look nuanced. That Rosenberg lad is a serious spastic, always on the lookout for the lowest of the low hanging fruit.