I've been sending some work to Richard of WAV Mastering based in Limerick for the last good few years. Always does an excellent job and goes above and beyond to help out the local bands. Recently he's been going back through his records and he sent me on a list of bands he's worked with, and it is INCREDIBLE.  I thought it might be worth mentioning on here as it's quite the list.

So in the 90's he was working doing mastering in the UK. In this time he did tons of Earache, Peaceville and Candlelight bands. Today he had this list on his social media

Anathema – Crestfallen
At The Gates – With Fear
Aura Noir – The Merciless
Autopsy – Rotting Death
Bathory – Dies Irae
Carcass – Reek of Putrefaction
Celtic Frost – Dawn of the Megiddo
Crass – You'll Ruin It for Everyone
Entombed – Monkey Puss (Live In London)
Mercyful Fate – Evil
Skindred – Target
Solstice – Lamentations
Zealot Cult – Spiritual Sickness

He has also done Mastering work for Motorhead, Venom, Napalm Death, Burzum, Mayhem, Destruction, Sodom and lots more.

Pretty cool to have someone a part of all these records living and working out of Limerick. Any bands thinking about squeezing the most out of their mixes should not hesitate to get onto him either, he's very accommodating to local bands and surprisingly affordable. http://www.wavmastering.com/index.php

Aye, he's a sound skin and quite the legacy of work.

Quote from: Emphyrio on April 09, 2020, 06:56:52 PM
Aye, he's a sound skin and quite the legacy of work.

Yep, he's sound out too. Helped me a bunch over the years.

Nice one, wasn't aware of him & pricing on that website is very reasonable. Hoping to need mastering services soon!

I imagine Reek Of Putrefaction was a chore to master 😆

Bizarrely the Autopsy release is a bootleg