Any idea what the craic is with the European store? Was gonna buy some vinyl, but the website doesn't seem to exist anymore. Sent a message to them about it on Instagram and received no response. Poor form in my opinion now. Have they got poor over the years?

If you get redirected to the US store I wouldn't bother purchasing anything because getting anything shipped from the USA nowadays costs a fortune between postage costs and getting nabbed for tax when it arrives here.

I'm hoping the dISEMBOWELENT reissues are available from some Euro distros but if not I'll have to bite the bullet.

I emailed them a while back about this and they replied saying it was closed.

QuoteHello Leo

Our EU store did close and all items purchased will be shipped from the US - which means they will be subject to duties and taxes

Thanks

Quote from: leoos on April 21, 2020, 10:59:02 PM
I emailed them a while back about this and they replied saying it was closed.

QuoteHello Leo

Our EU store did close and all items purchased will be shipped from the US - which means they will be subject to duties and taxes

Thanks
In other words, you're financially fucked  :laugh:

And I presume they're not giving you the cheaper US sale prices either...

Ahh, that's why relapse stuff is so pricey in Tower records.  :-\

Ah, right. It all makes sense now. Damn, was looking to get the recent Exhumed album and the split with Gruesome. I'll have a gander on Ebay instead. I find Hammerheart records webstore very well priced for merch etc for anyone interested

I think Hammerheart was the euro webstore. I bought from relapse Europe before and there was Hammerheart records flyers in the package.

They have/had a good bit of relapse stuff at good prices when I took a look after getting that email.

yea, managed to grab the latest Devourment  from Hammer Heart plus the Resurrection reissue
which I've been looking forward to getting my hands on. Embalmed Existence is such an underrated album!