Quote from: Caomhaoin on July 15, 2021, 09:29:56 AM
Stephen Graham is an unbelievable actor. His American accent isn't great, but I'm the This is England saga, he was head and shoulders above the others.

'
quality actor alright. The Virtues is excellent, bit miserable, but very good. If you like this is England series it won't dissapoint.

Dourif is on the highest tier of actors alright.

Quote from: CorkonianHunger on September 25, 2023, 10:31:34 PMBrad Dourif

He is amazing in the Exorcist 3 which is probably the last great horror film to have been released and he is also great in the x-files. Deadwood was a good show but nothing amazing and I don't think I would ever feel the need to rewatch it. Lovejoy was the best character in it.

Yes to those, but also One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Mississippi Burning, Lord of the Rings, Dune. You never know what kind of character you're going to get with him, but you know it'll be nailed.

Exorcist 3 is amazing.

On topic, Jason Miller never got his dues (Ninth Configuration included).

Also, regarding Deadwood, Garret Dillahunt was brilliant in two roles. Must see if I've seen him in anything else before.

He is in a good few things. No Country for Old Men and I remember he played a pedophile in an episode of SVU. He was also in an episode of the X-Files.

Quote from: mickO))) on September 26, 2023, 07:05:07 PMHe is in a good few things. No Country for Old Men and I remember he played a pedophile in an episode of SVU. He was also in an episode of the X-Files.

Completely forgot he had a small role in No Country, which I love. He's in The Road too, and the Assassination of Jesse James..