October 12, 2019, 10:19:41 PM Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 10:29:51 PM by Thorn
Not bad though as comebacks go it's roundly flattened by the Exhorder and left lagging by the Xentrix .
'Manifest Reality' is probably the pick of the tracks  for me early doors (with it's blatant Inner Self opening) followed by 'Killing Machine', a neat one two..
It's a bit bloody short though.. just over half an hour, not even that if you consider the last track as something that should have been flushed at birth.
But yeah , good to have em back overall, 
about a 6\10  here
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

Is the Exhorder good? Heard the first track they released and didn't think much of it at all.

#2 October 13, 2019, 01:05:19 AM Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 01:25:54 AM by Thorn
I wasn't into it at first either but I went into it heavily ahead of the gig and really dig it now particularly the longer Down- esque tracks 'Arms of Man' and 'Yesterday's Bones'. 'Ripping Flesh' is  ferocious, most aptly named song ever1
Much prefer it to 'Slaughter.. 'which I always thought was over hyped anyway.
As such I'd say anyone hoping for a second Slaughter will not be so much into it.

#3 October 13, 2019, 01:08:25 PM Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 02:14:15 AM by stevie-0

Hmm. Maybe it focuses the attention a bit more alright.

It's decent enough imo.  Always a band I was into but never too passionate about.  Will check out the gigin December as I've never seen them live.