Cheers Paul that would rule.

Quirke you need to open a fucking museum !!

#16 September 16, 2019, 03:24:38 PM Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 03:27:12 PM by jobrok1
I have that Impaled tape.
Is it OK if I lash it up on the Irish Metal Archive, Paul?

Think ye had a track on one of the "In Gods Own Image" comps, too.

Have the Severance demo tape as well. Members from Corpse Candle, if I'm remembering correctly.

#17 September 16, 2019, 04:42:30 PM Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 05:29:41 PM by Pentagrimes
How many IGOI comps were there in total actually, 3? And I definitely asked this on the old board but  has anyone heard anything from Danny B who released them over the years?

Yeah... 3 comps.

He reached out to me through the Archive a while back.

Quote from: jobrok1 on September 16, 2019, 06:14:54 PM
Yeah... 3 comps.

He reached out to me through the Archive a while back.

Cool. What's he at nowadays?

No clue, to be honest.
But he's knocking about on Facebook.

Quote from: Pentagrimes on September 14, 2019, 01:45:46 PM
Cheers Paul that would rule.

Quirke you need to open a fucking museum !!

As coincidence has it, there's actually an exhibition on at the Boole Library in UCC until the end of September: Publish and Be Damned, Cork zine archive 1975-2005. Saw an article in the Examiner and based on a photo they have demo tapes as well. I must check this out: corkzinearchive.com

#22 September 23, 2019, 09:23:39 AM Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 09:31:09 AM by jobrok1
Not heard of this...
Must have a look.

There's also a Cork Zine Fest coming up in St. Peter's on the 19th October.

https://www.facebook.com/events/680166035788681/

@Pentagrimes and @StandupPaul, Derek here from Unearthly. Its been a long time since I've said that!! Jamie, I remember you well, putting us up in Waterford and playing a gig with no cymbals 😀 I'd be very keen to get a copy of Infinite Enigma so I can play it to my kids at least. I'm still playing drums in many bands, haven't lost the love of metal. Do you guys have it on tape? Cheers

Paul says he has a copy.
I've asked him for a rip of it for the Irish Metal Archive, if that's OK?

I have a track on a copy of "In Gods Own Image",, I'll dig it out and forward on.
Have some old zines with Unearthly features also.

Derek! good to see you here chief. Completely forgot about the no cymbals

:laugh:
Quote from: Pentagrimes on September 30, 2019, 11:07:37 AM
Derek! good to see you here chief. Completely forgot about the no cymbals