looking to order some classic metal Lps , anywhere you would recommend thanks
Don

Peaceville has loads of reissues of classic 90s black,  death and doom.  I've picked up a few and would recommend them.  Very cheap and quick to deliver. 

Amazon is great, they have almost everything and albums go as low as 10 pounds so only around 12/13 euro.  Usually free shipping over 20 too so you can grab 2 albums for as little as 25 euro sometimes. places like EMP are good for value usually too but they don't have everything. For second hand stuff Discogs of course, if its relatively old albums you're after and you don't care that much about first pressings you can usually find a copy in decent nick for 10 euro. 

There's the place that used to be Wow or whatever, who apparently have stuff cheaper than anywhere else, and have a huge range. Can't remember the new name though! :/

Bolt Throwers IVth Crusade is a mere 10£ on Amazon at the minute. Loads of earache releases less than £15!!!

When you said classic I thought High Roller Records or Cruz Del Sur.

Yeah, maybe you need to specify the kind of "classics" you mean. Cos if you're looking for Dio or something we're all wasting your time sending you to death metal distros.

It's a bit of everything, really just replacing tapes and CDs, so anything from Dio to Morbid Angel, Bolt Thrower etc but mostly mid to late 80s
thanks lads

I ordered the Fleurety 'Min Tid Skal Komme' reissue from Burning Shed (Peaceville) on Thursday or Friday.  Arrived today.  Their reissues are basic,  there are no extras, interviews,  fancy booklets etc.  Otherwise,  I think they are perfectly fine. Loads of stuff there that's going to be rounded up in the near future.

I found the Peaceville (burning shed) Mayhem releases quite elaborate and with as good sound quality as the original recordings allowed.