A new band from Mors Dalos Ra, the main dude behind the mighty Necros Christos, have their debut demo up online.  There's no escaping the NC comparison but that's alright with me.

https://sijjin.bandcamp.com/

Listened to it and just thought "yeah,I like Morbid Angel too"

Sounds better than the last two NC full lengths.  What's the idea of stopping NC and starting a new band when was the driving force behind NC?

It was terrible. The MLP before it was also very bad. Doom of the Occult had some good parts and could have been great but they just dragged out every song and made them way too long.

Never got into Doom of the Occult,  although the songs were great live.  That gig in The Pint was unreal.  I thought Nine Graves was better and Dexomedon was ferocious in all respects.  Yes,  there are recycled ideas and there always were throughout their career,  but even so,  something about it all sounded incredibly vital to me.  It seemed like they were determined to go out on top. 

I like NC but this hit the spot a bit more for me,cool tune!

Quote from: Pentagrimes on September 18, 2019, 11:20:24 PM
Listened to it and just thought "yeah,I like Morbid Angel too"

Especially the opener! Pure Azagthoth worship
Very similar to NC too, really like it though, more range to the vocals  and I dont miss the interludes.

Sounds great but production is a bit sterile for this style of metal. Still will probably pick this up though.  Reminds me of Face of Evil in parts.

#9 September 20, 2019, 10:04:15 AM Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 10:08:42 AM by Pentagrimes
This is really mediocre.

First listen, decent enough stuff. Might be worth purchasing the digital. Loved the last Necros Christos definitely their most accomplished. Kinda glad they knocked it on the head when they did, out on a high and all that. Also, not sure there were too many places left to take NC and it still be NC.

Few more spins of this, liking it more with each listen.