I was listening to  A Call TO Arms last night after a long period of not listening to it . It sounded as good as ever! Slaves is a brilliant track . It would be great to hear a new album of theirs.  Are they still active?

Brilliant album,been way to long myself.

Great band that are genuinely underrated.  No idea if they are still active but I think Invictus reissued some of their stuff not too long ago. Anyone remember their gig in Eamonn Dorans in around 2003? Great show and a Bathory cover if I remember right

Fairly sure I was at that gig.  Who supported them? Sol Axis maybe? They are a band that never clicked with me but maybe I'll give them another go.  The vocals always put me off.

That was a great gig alright.  I never had a problem with the GOTH vocals, but i can relate to  your issue  regarding vocals being off putting about a band. Shining springs to mind, some great music but the vocals ruin it for me.

Found the flyer for that gig but can't seem to post it. Anyway the flyer says,GOTH as special guests to Primordial plus support. Sol Axis does sound right to me though. Agree with the vocals thing with Shining,just ruins the whole thing.

Class band and A Call To Arms is one of the best albums to come out of Oz. Been obsessed with the album since I heard 'Chaos Bringer'. I think the vocals are what puts them above other bands in this style, Nocturnal Graves, Atomizer etc.

Their gig in Limerick was deadly a few years ago in the Blind Pig (RIP) and the Invictus 10 year gig was unreal as well.

Yeah i was at that gig where Primordial supported,one and only time i caught them,cant remember much about it tbh.