Shocked to see, but gladly. Ed Power writes for Hotpress and  writes things like Miley Cyrus articles. However the open paragraph I feel is how this got in the papers, the first person mentioned has some money
Play the Academy July 13th

That photo of all the lads headbanging is a perfect visual microcosm of most Irish metal gigs. A handful of drunk feckers in a room, bathing in the olfactory mire of Tuborg farts.

Those are the best kind of pics, mind. Always hated when someone would put 1,000 Siege photos up on Facebook and 999 of them would be black and white close ups of the band members playing on stage.

Quote from: StrangersWithGuns on January 26, 2021, 01:24:37 PM
However the open paragraph I feel is how this got in the papers, the first person mentioned has some money
Floss! A member on here!  :laugh:

Quote from: Airneanach on January 26, 2021, 02:58:50 PM
That photo of all the lads headbanging is a perfect visual microcosm of most Irish metal gigs. A handful of drunk feckers in a room, bathing in the olfactory mire of Tuborg farts.

Those are the best kind of pics, mind. Always hated when someone would put 1,000 Siege photos up on Facebook and 999 of them would be black and white close ups of the band members playing on stage.
Couldnt agree more,you need to see photos of lads mangled in the crowd to get a proper picture of what the gig was like!

Shocked to see, but gladly. Ed Power writes for Hotpress and  writes things like Miley Cyrus articles. However the open paragraph I feel is how this got in the papers, the first person mentioned has some money

Irish examiner has covered a lot of alternative music in cork over the last 2 years. So that's how it got in the paper.

Quote from: Ollkiller on January 26, 2021, 09:59:01 PM

Irish examiner has covered a lot of alternative music in cork over the last 2 years. So that's how it got in the paper.

I heard The Grief got 80% of the MISP grant as well  :o :o :o :abbath:

Quote from: Paul keohane on January 26, 2021, 04:34:32 PM
However the open paragraph I feel is how this got in the papers, the first person mentioned has some money

minted lads, minted  :laugh:

Quote from: Floss on January 27, 2021, 01:50:41 PM
Quote from: Paul keohane on January 26, 2021, 04:34:32 PM

minted lads, minted  :laugh:
Cash-dy Floss  :laugh: