Loving this track and can't wait for November when it is released. They do sound different with the stripped down lineup , but it's sounding like this will be a worthy addition to their flawless discography.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFYjhEQshw0&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2-vmyP4lyvpDuwlQ7EBriPDhsuEyA5jWDf0oMozGK0vJut9TBckBx4M0w

Yeah it's great.  Looking forward to getting a physical copy.

Blasting this again this morning and it's a belter.  It's a pity the full line-up dissolved as it would be cool to see them live again some time but,  regardless,  Dave and James really pulled out the stops here.  Great songs with strong performances all round and a full,  powerful production. James steals the show,  though,  it really must be said.  His vocals have gained so much strength over the years without losing any of the character that makes him stand out in a world of squeaky,  effeminate sounding clones.

This album has really sucked me in.  Too early to say if it's better than The Reapers Spiral, it's definitely in the same league though.

It's very similar to 'The Reaper's Spiral', there have been literally zero new ideas added in to the mix,  but the songs are so damn catchy it really doesn't matter.  And again,  James's vocal performance is so strong.  I was almost convinced he'd end up as the new Solstice singer so I was surprised Rich went a completely different direction with that decision. I think his voice would work brilliantly with Rich's style,  and actually,  Isen Torr's influence is written all over Terminus's music.