I got two Wulkanaz CDs in the post today,  namely Paralys and Kaosnajd. They have been on my radar for a few years but I never got around to them for whatever reason. I had a quick blast of Paralys and it sounds immediately strong.  From my previous casual listens to them the main feature of their sound was the rawness but, in fact,  the riffs instantly jump out through the fizz as being very creative.  Traditional,  yet unpredictable and a bit wonky, which is always welcome in my esteem.  Hitting the spot big time.

The self titled that was released recently is the best followed by Paralys. The other two full lengths are also good. Kaosnajd is more a comp of earlier material and split releases it's still good but not as good as the full lengths.

I've seen people mention the new one as being his best alright.  It's on the list.

The releases have improved over the years since yer fella from Craft started drumming.

Paralys and the S/T are definitely the best releases, some very good riffs spread out across the two. Some parts from the other albums are actually, straight up, awful. There's a couple parts off Paupura that you have to pause and think, what was this lad actually trying to do?

I haven't heard that one.  I have read online that the pre-Paralys stuff has him handling everything and that his drumming is a bit all over the shop.  I haven't listened to the second CD I  picked up yet,  which is a collection of early material but I'll give it a lash on the way home from work this evening.  I think the really tight drumming on Paralys works well against the ultra raw guitars, so we'll see how the older stuff holds up.