We are playing Dismember Fest II, on Saturday 05/Dec/2026.

This is an all-day extreme music mini-fest, coming to you from The Racket Space (downstairs in The Bernard Shaw, Phibsborough, Dublin).

With eight bands playing, this promises to be nasty.

Doors: 15:00; First Band 15:30; Curfew 10pm
Damage: €20 per ticket (Strictly over 20s)

Void Revenant (Cosmic Death): Instagram
Fraught (Blackened Death): Instagram
Ancient Malice (Death/Grind): Instagram
Body Drinkers (Death Metal): Instagram
Okus (Crust): Instagram
Microtonal (Death Thrash): Instagram
Frayed Ends (Hardcore): Instagram
Chapel Dust (Death Metal/Hardcore): InstagramDismember Fest II Gig Poster - Socials.jpg

Nice one! Might have to pack the sambos for a day trip to Dublin  :D

Sounds class, only up the road from me.


€20 is good value. Should be a cracking day...

Great lineup. Can't feckin go though  :'(

"Frequently asked questions

Will I have fun
Yes

Will their be merch
Yes

Can I bring my ma?
Yes"

 :laugh:  :laugh:

Yeah this is gonna be deadly, serious quality across the lineup!  :abbath:

Savage lineup, and I'll be able to walk home after? Sold! :laugh: