Back gigging in may playing Night is the New Day in full.

Would love to see them again. Overdrive have said they're announcing a band doing three Irish dates in May. Really hoping it's them!!

One band id love see do an old school set,even a mid period set would be unreal.A set made up of material from Discouraged ones to Viva Emptiness would do me.

Class , with only one date in the UK the chances of three shows here are unlikely

Quote from: Paul keohane on February 20, 2019, 08:37:10 PM
One band id love see do an old school set,even a mid period set would be unreal.A set made up of material from Discouraged ones to Viva Emptiness would do me.
Didn't they do the mid period set in London,last fair deal gone night?A brilliant gig if you haven't seen it.

Shame it doesn't look like we'll be getting a date, Night is the New Day flows very well from track to track, should make for a great show. Have yet to see these guys live.

The vinyl 10th anniversary edition they're releasing looks pretty nice too

Quote. Have yet to see these guys live.

Tut tut, they've only been here 6 times!  :laugh:

To be fair they only popped up on my radar in the last 6 months, looking forward to getting a chance to see how they come across live

Really enjoying the variety of different genres they've touched on, always nice to find a band that's not afraid to develop and evolve a bit!

I'm heading over to this with the missus, looking forward to it.

Handy the London gig is on a Saturday night