Quote from: DISRUPTER on September 15, 2024, 04:03:33 PMThat was fuckin class craic. Thanks to Grave Sermon for putting the show on. The crowd was great, the craic was serious. The heat of that stage would give fibbers a run for its money. I could have been gee eyed, but it looked like everyone in the venue was repping a t shirt from every band that had one on sale, great to see. Saw some heads that I've not seen in fuckin years, great to see everyone happy and healthy. Looking forward to the next one

It was a pleasure to have ye and looking forward to seeing you up there for the foreseeable! I've never been as wiped out as I was after that set, the heat was cruel! Yeah we were delighted with the turn out, unbelievable support all round!

Quote from: Necro Red on September 16, 2024, 10:17:14 AMYea, quality show. Serious chops by all the bands now. Great to see such a good turnout too. Really enjoyed it now.

Cheers Red, was great to see you there!

Thanks to everyone who came out and to anyone who picked up merch, just a great night of metal and catching up with mates.
Sine E is a great spot for these kinds of gigs and hopefully we can do it again!

That was a fantastic night all round. The stage is an absolutely sweat box, but it sounds great both on stage and out front. Would love to see more shows on there.

Quote from: Drought on September 27, 2024, 01:28:48 PMThat was a fantastic night all round. The stage is an absolutely sweat box, but it sounds great both on stage and out front. Would love to see more shows on there.
same here, the layout is great too which I like. I'll definitely hit up a few gigs there in future I any there are any more that is.