Strangle Wire
Grave Sermon
Fraught
Blood Soaked

Sin é, 14/15 Upper Ormond Quay, Dublin 1.
Saturday September 14th
Doors 8PM
Cost: $8

This will be our (Grave Sermon) ep release gig and Fraught will be returning with their new vocalist, should be a good night of death metal!

I had a dose of Strange Wire once, the cream cleared it up in no time.  ;)

Quote from: MadnessOpus on August 17, 2024, 09:03:59 AMAre there presale tickets available for this or just door ?

It's just on the door for now. I'll be chatting to the venue next week so I'll look into tickets and get back to you on here

Blood Soaked are ready to wake the dead on Saturday the 14th! First up, and first to take their pound of flesh!

Next up are the entity known as Fraught.
It will be their first gig with their new line up and it promises to be a memorable performance!
Check out the video for 'The Hunt' from their most recent album "Transfixed on Dying Light"

That was fuckin class craic. Thanks to Grave Sermon for putting the show on. The crowd was great, the craic was serious. The heat of that stage would give fibbers a run for its money. I could have been gee eyed, but it looked like everyone in the venue was repping a t shirt from every band that had one on sale, great to see. Saw some heads that I've not seen in fuckin years, great to see everyone happy and healthy. Looking forward to the next one

Yea, quality show. Serious chops by all the bands now. Great to see such a good turnout too. Really enjoyed it now.