There's a video up for the single off the forthcoming album by Obnoxious Youth, who I always thought were a punk or post-punk band. But this is wild, evil, black speed metal with some Ghost-ish 70s disco influences... but it is vicious... The video is incredibly homoerotic... but then the dude is flicking his bean at one point  :laugh: I don't know what to make of it but it's fucking cool regardless. I'll have to listen to the earlier stuff and keep an eye out for this album.

https://youtu.be/lEk1T-Ik-xw?si=f8OPiPxlNoFYAZcR

Will check out the album off the back of that track. Terrible band name for the type of music. Kenneth Anger style video is pretty cool, but could have done with editing certain of the more ridiculous shots, like the one you mention  :laugh:

We played with them in London at LIVE EVIL a few years ago. They were quite good live, at least for an early set, as far as I remember.

The band name sounds Punkish alright, but I still think it's cool. I find their logo and general aesthetics to be also misleading, I am pretty sure they come from a punk scene rather than a metal one. They're anything but young and obnoxious though...

Think they actually have metal backgrounds. At least some of them. Played the pool on the Thurs at Chaos Descends last year. Drummer is great.