I imagine there's no hope for anything that sounds like The Pagan Prosperity at this stage, but let's see.

Must give them a go. Recall a pretty decent song on a Metal Hammer CD years ago. Always thought yer man Galder looked out of place in Dimmu as bald with a 'tache looks kinda silly in the corpsepaint. And Dimmu always were prone to looking silly.

#3 August 19, 2024, 08:43:07 PM Last Edit: August 19, 2024, 09:08:52 PM by Thorn
I got into them when they supported Cradle in Dublin years ago with Einherjer, still have a mix tape of all three bands I made prior to the gig. They're alright like but I wouldn't be mad on them, the plinky plonky keyboards are a bit saccharine at times,  still bought every album as they came out and no doubt  will do this time. Oul Galder does have a good riff or two in him.
Wearing jeans and leather, not crackerjack clothes

The devo demo, In the Shades of Life, which was reissued recently is deadly. More obscure sounding.

Had The Pagan Prosperity on last night and giving it another spin now.  Been an age since I played it and  I think it is a killer album.

Never got into the 00s stuff and think I sold it on.     

Anything new will be a listen before I buy album