Since Cleansing by Prong turned 30 the other day I had it on and if there was ever a lad that could have gone after Nu Metal bands for riff theft it's Tommy Victor.

One for the Korn fans here.
Came across a band called Chaoseum on the YouTube (I cant do those linky things, sorry now)
If ya want to listen to Korn, but not listen to Korn, these are the lads for you.

Quote from: son of the Morrigan on June 11, 2024, 02:44:21 AMOne for the Korn fans here.
Came across a band called Chaoseum on the YouTube (I cant do those linky things, sorry now)
If ya want to listen to Korn, but not listen to Korn, these are the lads for you.

Davis & Munky'd want to get on to the lawyers with some of the theft there!

Quote from: Sworntothecans on June 11, 2024, 09:11:11 AM
Quote from: son of the Morrigan on June 11, 2024, 02:44:21 AMOne for the Korn fans here.

Davis & Munky'd want to get on to the lawyers with some of the theft there!

:laugh: , They're really pulling the piss allright.
Grey Stag are mildly influenced by Mastodon in comparison.

Jeepers, if I had heard Chaotian and didn't know it wasn't Korn I wouldn't have known it wasn't Korn.

Ah lads that's ridiculous. A shit version of Korn, you say? Ah no yer grand thanks the real Korn already have more bad albums than good ones so there's definitely no need for another one.

I called this coming when the last gojira album came out