That stage setup never even mind the show itself was insane. Even at 100 for normal tickets and 150 for the fire zone I don't know how they can afford all of that.

Absolutely brilliant gig will definitely be going next time I've the chance to see them.

Great call selling their merch in town. Inspired move to avoid venue commission, I presume. Dunno what time they started but there was a massive que at 10.45am when I was heading to work and still a que after 4pm when I went by again.

Quick summary of the gig tonight

Quote from: open face surgery on June 23, 2024, 11:15:41 PMGreat call selling their merch in town. Inspired move to avoid venue commission, I presume. Dunno what time they started but there was a massive que at 10.45am when I was heading to work and still a que after 4pm when I went by again.

It was there Saturday as well and the queues were suppose to be massive then as well. I think they also sold merch at the show.

I was in Dublin for Bellator yesterday and some amount of people walking around in Rammstein shirts.

I was in the firezone for this. One of the very few shows where I could justify that price. Loved every second of it. I'd absolutely go see them again but preferably somewhere that the sun sets earlier so you get the full effect of the lighting 😅

Was fortunate enough to see them in France before covid and they put on a brilliant show.
As others have said well worth the money.

Just had regular standing and was only able to get there as they were starting. Place was absolutely rammed, bits I could see looked class though! :laugh:

If they were coming back I probably would splash out for the firezone, everyone I know that got tickets for there have said it was absolutely worth it

I was in the standing section for the poors and it was a spectacular show. I wish there were more screens that were actually visible so I could see some details but even so, delighted I went and I like maybe 3/4 of their tunes. The photos on the Irish times website are great.

I went to this moreso for my girlfriend who's obsessssssed with them (or wants to ride Till at least) & she fuckin had the time of her life. I enjoyed it too but I kinda lost interest in them a good while ago, I used to love Mutter however, still a decent record. Great show nonetheless they really fuckin go for it! Sure they'd want to for the ticket prices would they not ffs...