I own Unleashed Memories and Comalies. I thought they were a decent band back then. I stupidly went to their gig in the Olympia some years back and couldn't believe that they seemed to be miming. Anything I've heard from them after Comalies was beyond poor.

#16 April 26, 2024, 05:01:57 PM Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 05:04:24 PM by BobbyAxelrod
Interesting. I caught some flack from fans on their subreddit for asking if their live DVD recordings were mimed or touched up in the studio.

Back in the day at Wacken (and other recordings), Cristina had minor but very noticeable pitch problems. Yet on their recent DVDs, her voice is perfect. There's also a lot of cuts that make it hard to see if her lips are in sync with the vocals.

The male vocalist was abhorrently bad, yet mysteriously improved.

I loved everything up to Delirium and then they fell off. Cristina has a voice I could listen to for days and was gorgeous.

Quote from: Mower Liberation Front on April 22, 2024, 08:24:06 PM
Quote from: Ducky on April 22, 2024, 05:07:39 PMHaving never heard them before, I now have to give Lord of the Lost a whirl  :abbath:

What I could hear of them while queueing at Maiden's merch stall (ie most of their set), they were, even by usual Maiden support act standards, truly shit.

Yeah so I gave them a whirl... that's 20 minutes of my life I'm never getting back :laugh:

Commiserations to all who had to suffer through them at Maiden!