More footage of The Grief, Mourning Beloveth and Abaddon Incarnate...

Any footage of the fella filling the sink with vomit!?  :laugh:

I knew it was going to be a good day when we came out of the Oval around 5.30 and there was already a big puddle of vomit on the footpath outside the venue! :laugh:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

It was like in Jaws when they gutted a random shark they caught.
I was kinda hoping there would be a licence plate poking out if the sink.

That photo needs a scrawled logo and it can be the latest release from one of the goregrind labels.

At least the poor bastard had the decency to heave that mess into the sink and not pebbledash the walls and floor.   :laugh:

Serious craic altogether. Fair play to John and Danny. Good to be back in Cork again. Shame about the short set. Aplogies...16ohm cab input was broken. Pints of Beamish were lovely.

That happens surprisingly (or unsurprisingly) often in the Spailpin

Absolute fucking cracking night of misery. I'm still on a high and it's carrying me through work this week.
I'm a dub in Cork and have only managed to get to a few gigs in Freds and now this and I'm absolutely loving the Cork Metal scene. I have such admiration and personal thanks to the promotors and people behind the scenes making all this happen. More misery and metal please! Looking forward to next years Assault  8)  :abbath:

Quote from: jobrok1 on February 27, 2024, 11:19:36 AMAt least the poor bastard had the decency to heave that mess into the sink and not pebbledash the walls and floor.  :laugh:

Some lad in a dress filled the sink with puke in the upstairs toilet at the last Siege, there was a bin right beside it!
Same person was passed out on the ground outside about 2 hours later, bouncer standing by him waiting for an ambulance.

Wonder if it's the same fella  :laugh:

Thanks to everyone who came and especially the many who bough FR and Grief merch on the day! Great day out all told, great crew on the day, great organization and promo and the most obliging sound engineer ever in Tomas. Bravo!