That why the prices are so high because people like you pay them .

Yeah man, that's it exactly. They contacted me before the tour and asked me what my limit was and they set the prices accordingly. Muppet.

Quote from: mickO))) on June 16, 2024, 12:11:14 AMThat was one of the best performances I have ever seen from this band . Brought along a mate who isn't into this stuff at all and he thought they were great.

20 years ago this month since I first saw them and have seen some great shows. The one in Fibbers was class. Didn't know a good few tracks last night but they were all enjoyable and it was a great gig. Support sounded cuntish.
My missus loved Suffo and she's not into metal either.

Quote from: Eoin McLove on June 16, 2024, 12:57:28 AMT-shirts and merch prices at gigs in Oz (or just in general) are frightening. A t-shirt is $50 standard. It only goes up from there. I bought a Rotting Christ LP at the gig recently... $75!

9 years since I moved home from Aus and even back then gigs cost spastic money in Sydney! 

Yup. But even buying records or merch here in shops is spastic. I had hoped that at an underground gig from a European band I might get a deal but it cost the same as if I'd bought it from a shop or ordered it with postage which is why I bit the bullet in the end. I'd have been raped either way. No winning.

Will you stop fucking buying g stuff Eoin you are the reason for these high prices. Please.

Are you the reason my car insurance is so high? I feel like a right old fool now.
Next time I might drop your name and tell them you are happy to pay less therefore so am I.

Yes indeed. All your mortal prayers shall be answered. Have faith.

Too cool for criticism?

Get fucked ,anyone who pays that can't complain .

Quote from: Circlepit on June 17, 2024, 05:47:35 PMAre you the reason my car insurance is so high? I feel like a right old fool now.
Next time I might drop your name and tell them you are happy to pay less therefore so am I.
witty

Your criticizing the person at the wrong end of the deal. Prices everywhere have increased for records and merch. If you decide you don't want to pay it then fair enough- but you're complaining about it too. If I decide to pay it at the gig rather than passing on it only to have to pay the same amount in a shop or on an order from the label then I can make that decision, and I'm still well within my rights to moan about it.

What do you propose as an alternative? We all go on strike from buying records? Cool man, you get everyone on board and we'll stick it to the man   :laugh:

Quote from: Shitstirrer on June 23, 2024, 12:45:07 AM
Quote from: Circlepit on June 17, 2024, 05:47:35 PMAre you the reason my car insurance is so high? I feel like a right old fool now.
witty

Thank you.