In all fairness it was two lads during the Gel set, for MW it was just general chaos and good craic!

Was only able to make it in when the second support were finishing up, sounded decent though

MW were great, Tony Foresta must be one of the happiest lads in thrash, had a giant grin for the full set, apart from when the drunken fat lad kept getting up on stage!

Place was absolutely rammed, and given the amount of people looking for tickets I thought it might have been bumped up to a bigger venue

Just wanted to add, if H still reads these threads, keep the diverse metal lineups coming!Love when it's not just one genre of metal on display!

I got in just as Undeath started, thought they were decent. Listened to Gel briefly before going and it didn't catch me but I really enjoyed their set. MW were seriously tight and Tony's energy was infectious.

Dublin rocked, crowd was great!

The guy being crowd surfed up the steps to get the shot!!!!!  :D

The box was a bit mad.

On the round house kicks, wtf....then I do remember a few years back some weight lifter looking dudes with gum shields on in the over kill pit. They didn't last long!!!

Great 10/10 crowd was in great form. Good fun, great vibe and brilliant music!