Quote from: Trev on October 08, 2023, 10:55:47 PMAny idea on times for Dublin?

Dublin times from DME socials

Doors 18:30
Undeath 19:00
Gel 20:00
MW 21:00

Quote from: Blankety Blank on October 08, 2023, 10:21:36 AMI have a spare ticket for Limerick. €15. I can transfer through Ticketmaster

Ticket sold

#18 October 10, 2023, 12:56:30 PM Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 02:41:45 PM by Hambeast Reason: removing incorrect link to the twickets site
I have a spare ticket for tomorrow in Dublin. On sale on Twickets (€22.80), if anyone is looking for one.

Quote from: Don Gately on October 06, 2023, 08:54:40 AMAny stage times for Limerick, missed support on last 2 shows there due to early starts

Subject to change according to Bad Rep for LK: Undeath 19.40, Gel 20.30, MW 21.35

That was a show and a half! I went for Undeath but loved all 3.

Undeath started things off nicely with a very engaging front man, pit going by song 2 no bother. Set the tone for the night as it was like a Saturday night straight off the bat. Plenty of new songs from album #3 coming out next year already??

Only heard Gel today but they rocked. Front woman was a force to be reckoned with, a bit like Barney Greenway the way she was constantly moving. Seemed to finish much too early though, maybe things started too late?

Place was heaving for Municiple Waste. They were a bit meh on record for me but they absolutely slayed live. Records don't do them justice at all. The pit was unreal and brilliant to witness from up on the balcony. Limerick in 1988 if they were so lucky!

I thought it was a strange pairing overall and I was only actually interested in Undeath, but in all honesty that was a perfect gig for me in the end, 10/10 for sure. Dublin and Belfast, make sure ye catch this :abbath:

Fucking great night in Dolans. Both support acts worth checking out. Municipal waste were fantastic... gig of the year?!

Incredible show, unfortunately only caught the last Undeath song but sounded great. Gel absolutely blew my socks off, they were immense. Municipal waste 10/10. If i'd work booked off and tix for tonight I would go to Dublin to see this again it was that good

Can't wait for tonight's gig going by how good Limerick was. Just praying traffic isn't shit and I don't miss Undeath!!

Excellent, excellent gig last night! Thought all 3 bands were on form.

Undeath's mix of current and new material sounded great. Thought Jones on vocals looked like he was really enjoying himself. Hopefully get to see them again soon

Gel were good fun, didn't know much about them at all before the gig.

Municipal Waste were deadly!!Really enjoyed their entire set and ending up inside a box at one point was an unexpected turn of events. Foresta can keep a crowd going and getting that lad crowd surfed up the steps to the bar was hilarious.

Crowd was well up for it, although the lads doing pathetic roundhouse kicks in the pit can fuck right off. All in all super stuff!

All bands on form, Undeath were ace, although I thought they were on second before ai got there so lucky I was on time. That box doing the rounds was gas. Municipal had such a strong set list now. All belters, really impressed with Gel too having not listened to them before the show. Excellent show!

Great to hear Dublin was also the business. 3 fab front people really elevated the line up.

What's this box thing ye're on about, and how'd someone end up in it??

Quote from: Snare on October 12, 2023, 12:28:04 PMGreat to hear Dublin was also the business. 3 fab front people really elevated the line up.

What's this box thing ye're on about, and how'd someone end up in it??

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyS9OQbIbs_/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Quote from: Deranged Bear! on October 12, 2023, 09:31:29 AMalthough the lads doing pathetic roundhouse kicks in the pit can fuck right off.

Does MW not play old school style thrash metal? I have know of them for years but never heard any of the music because that swinging arms and roundhouse kicks retardation usually only happens at Hardcore gigs and the newer wave of DM stuff like Forzen Soul, 200 stab wounds etc.