https://metalinjection.net/news/reunited/pete-sandoval-brings-back-terrorizer-with-i-am-morbid-ex-vital-remains-members seems Terrorizer are back with Sandoval and Vincent. Be cool to see them live anyway. World Downfall is ace!

Vocalist was with Vital Remains for a good while too.

Listened to World Downfall just the other day.  Cracking album but I never bothered with their 2000s albums... am I missing out?

#3 August 15, 2023, 06:37:51 PM Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 06:42:55 PM by Pentagrimes
Absolutely not.

:laugh: Jamie pulling no punches  ;D

I was looking forward to seeing them at Netherlands Deathfest a few years ago. Unfortunately Pete messed around so much with the sound before starting they ended up probably 30 minutes late, pissing people off no end.

They killed the buzz and I was conscious of Wormrot starting next door so I bailed after only a few songs. Wormrot showed how it's done thankfully  8)

World downfall is a masterpiece,would love to see them play the whole lot live!

#6 August 16, 2023, 10:07:10 AM Last Edit: August 16, 2023, 10:17:10 AM by Pentagrimes
Quote from: Snare on August 15, 2023, 07:15:03 PM:laugh: Jamie pulling no punches  ;D

They're fucking garbage and you know it Brian.

Absolute cash in (sorry..Corporation Pull In perhaps ;) ..badum tish), no doubt spun off from the two boys looking at how well I Am Morbid are doing on the live/festival circuit and thinking this might be an extra source of income by doing a full "World Downfall" set for the next two years. Smart move in that regard sure.

Same here. Its a great album and fans want to see it played live. Win win