#15 September 04, 2022, 01:12:08 AM Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 01:20:26 AM by Eoin McLove
Metallica- The Thing That Should Not Be. Possibly my favourite song of theirs and it really gets the old fist pumping every time.

Suicidal Tendencies- where do you begin? So many anthems... Trip At the Brain is as good as any!

Skepticism- The Departure. At the opposite end of the spectrum to ST but everything about this song gets me giddy when I hear it. Perfection.

Pantera- again, where do you even begin, but I think Message In Blood is a fucking banger. One that would get you leppin about the gaff in no time.

Interesting question, first thing that came to mind is Bathory - Hades, with Sacrifice from the same album alongside it. So much urgency and power, raw and loose, just makes me want to thrash it out fast and messy on my own guitar, unreal riffs.

D.R.I. - I Don't Need Society from the Dirty Rotten LP. That fucken shriek out of Brecht when it all kicks off is unreal.

The Stench of Redemption by Deicide, the fluke that it is, is savage. Blasts generally bore the tits off me but they're used cleverly to keep the aggression up here, it's relentlessly fierce.

Isengard  vinterskugge
Bathory - home of once brave
Cro mags -we gotta know
Darkthrone -natassja in eternal sleep

#19 September 04, 2022, 07:48:42 PM Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 07:50:46 PM by Cailleach
Off the bottom of my head:
Slayer - War Ensemble
Marduk - Throne of Rats
Carcass - Corporal Jigsore Quandary
Death - Spiritual Healing
Dissection  - Night's Blood
At The Gates - Blinded by Fear
Bathory - A Fine Day to Die
Darkthrone - The Claws of time
Desaster - Metalised Blood
Emperor - Thus Spake the Nightspirit
Destoyer666 -Trialed By Fire
Gospel of the Horns - Slaves
Megadeth - The Conjuring 
Windir - Saknet

Destroyer 666 - Lone Wolf Winter
Gorgoroth - Maaneskygens Slave
Immortal - Mountains of Might
Bathory - Woman of Dark Desires
Marduk - Wolves
Taake- Bjoergvin IV
Iron Maiden - The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner
Kreator - Violent Revolution

Windir - Saknet...what an absolute choon.

Realm's "Slay the Oppressor", yeehaw!

Lots of great ones so far. Going to add Judas Priest - Painkiller (or any number of others), as otherwise it'll be getting embarrassing soon that they haven't been suggested.

Nirvana - Dive

Always works well for me

Milk It is also spectacular

Prong - Cut Rate.

SYL - Oh My Fucking God (or most of City really)

If manowar - battle hymn doesn't make you stop what you're doing and raise a can in the air nothing will