Quote from: Bigmac on October 20, 2021, 10:20:09 AM
Reminds me of my 21st, when my parents wanted to get me a Slayer cake. They probably gave the cake place some vague enough idea about the band, and let them search for an image.

Lo and behold, when the cake was revealed at my birthday, I had AC Slater staring back at me in front of a pentagram, with 'SLATER' in the Slayer style writing. My family didn't know the difference, and thought he was in the band. Still laugh about it to this day.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Quote from: Bigmac on October 20, 2021, 10:20:09 AM
Quote from: Snare on October 19, 2021, 10:21:12 PM
Slayer tshirts on Saved by the Bell. Seen a Slater tshirt design version of the Slayer logo lately.

Reminds me of my 21st, when my parents wanted to get me a Slayer cake. They probably gave the cake place some vague enough idea about the band, and let them search for an image.

Lo and behold, when the cake was revealed at my birthday, I had AC Slater staring back at me in front of a pentagram, with 'SLATER' in the Slayer style writing. My family didn't know the difference, and thought he was in the band. Still laugh about it to this day.

Beautiful  :laugh:

Watching the 6 o'clock news and King Lizard and the Gizzard Wizard were just mentioned. Utterly cuntish name which has kept me from listening to them but I know people seem to like them. Quite unexpected to hear their name dropped all the same.

They're aussies though so not as strange as if they were to appear on the news here.

Melbournians no less, but still not something you'd expect to hear on the 61!

#22 November 03, 2021, 06:51:30 PM Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 06:54:42 PM by Mithrandir