Wondering what everyone else's opinion is on the last couple of Therapy? records. I really don't find much to enjoy out of their post Infernal Love output, except maybe the odd tune here and there but I have to say I've thoroughly enjoyed Disquiet and now the new record.  I didn't like either of them when I first heard them but both records have grown on me a lot. I do think they peaked years ago and they will never top their best albums but I think they're sounding as heavy as they ever have, there's some really cool doomy almost Sabbath sounding riffs on the last two albums.  What really surprises me as well is the consistency of the songs. Whats other peoples opinions on their last couple of albums?

Must give them a listen "Semi-detached" is the last album I listened to.

The new one, Cleave, is fantastic. I saw them in Hamburg in October and they had pretty much the whole thing in the set. They work very well alongside all the hits. I'm very much looking forward to the tour in March.

i was massively into them when i was 13/14 but never listened to anything past crooked timber. i picked up the new one and its pretty decent. semi-detached is my favorite album of theirs.
they were always great in that no 2 albums really sounded alike. they were always changing their sound a bit as they went along which was kind of cool.
great to see they are playing galway soon.

Cleave and Disquiet were a real return to form. Will have to catch them on this Irish tour

Apparently they've dropped this old beauty into the new set too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxtxepECyZo