May 27, 2021, 08:31:13 AM Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 08:34:56 AM by Melmoth
Strong first EP from these lads, death metal with plenty of slower sections. If you're into Krypts or Dead Congregation this might be of interest.

https://youtu.be/aJFZjxFOEDQ

#1 May 27, 2021, 08:57:15 AM Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 09:02:27 AM by Eoin McLove
This band seems to have taken Taphos's artwork and logo and squeezed their own lettering into it. This end of the death metal or doom death spectrum has become so completely and utterly mindless and dead to me. Every band is looking to the band standing beside them and copying every aspect note for note. Such a total fucking waste of time.

Pardon my rant, but I just can't muster up any level of enthusiasm for this box ticking shite.

Edit.  And Taphos sounded like predictable boring shite to me too. At least rip off an interesting band  :laugh:

Edit 2. I listened to a minute or two. Yeah, not bad in its own right I suppose. I've just heard it done so many times before. I'm utterly utterly jaded on new bands over the past few years so that doesn't really help matters.

I enjoyed it when I checked it out but never went back to it nor do I feel the need to. I agree, albeit less vehemently, with McLove.