Quote from: Anton Arcane on January 30, 2021, 07:53:33 PM
By coincidence, Eddie Claire28 Reynolds just came up as a Facebook friend suggestion.

YOU MEAN SHE'S A HE?!??!?

I've resorted to occassionally lurking. Arguing with Trump-loving conservatives and COVID-denying conspiracy nutters soured it all and isn't good for anyone's mental health.

I came back over from the off topic. Got bored of it a bit when the totally sane and rational lockdown enthusiasts stopped wishing severe illness on me or calling me an arrogant cunt.

Pricks over there have had to resort to such underhand tactics as fighting my suppositions with logic and thorough examination of my sources. I was so scalded with the lack of fear and hysteria that I had to become a lurker on this board, surfacing only to remind you all why I left, because I'm so far above all that and I'm a real joe.ie kind of guy at heart.

Well I'm a changed man now after giving 3 days listening to Guns N Roses and thoroughly looking forward to turning up in the now listening thread every now and again and making the odd mention of Godflesh when I can squeeze it in.

Great to see ye all again lads

Quote from: Mower Liberation Front on January 27, 2021, 06:32:39 PM
Desertfather: The bane of Belfast bus drivers.

Was this the bloke who asked the forum if anyone was interested in trying morris dancing with him? Made me chuckle that one. He seemed serious about it too.

Quote from: leatherface on February 13, 2021, 09:38:25 AM
Quote from: Mower Liberation Front on January 27, 2021, 06:32:39 PM
Desertfather: The bane of Belfast bus drivers.

Was this the bloke who asked the forum if anyone was interested in trying morris dancing with him? Made me chuckle that one. He seemed serious about it too.

Can anyone remember his youtube channel?