Looks like we will get to hear Negru's last work for Negura Bunget.

"The 3rd and final chapter of the Transilvanian Trilogy has been completed.

After the departure of Negru and in acordance with his vision and his detailed production planning, the last album has been produced. It includes his last drum recordings and the musical contributions of his colleagues from "Zi".

Under the sign of mystery and wonder, the last album is a statement as the Romanian philosopher Lucian Blaga said:

"I do not crush the world's corolla of wonders
And I do not kill
with my mind the wonders
on my path."

More information coming soon."

Never really paid too much attention to them after a bunch of them left, but it'll be interesting to hear the new stuff.

Is their newer stuff worth a listen?

No idea if the new stuff is any good.I drifted in and out with their stuff  post OM.

Some of the newer stuff is good and they were always great live. I was suppose to see them about a month after died. Not likely but I wonder if in the future the band might continue.

Quote from: mickO))) on December 18, 2018, 02:44:56 PM
Some of the newer stuff is good and they were always great live. I was suppose to see them about a month after died. Not likely but I wonder if in the future the band might continue.
Well there is a new band formed now called Sur Austru and they are doing Negura Bunget covers so its probably the end of NB one would think after this release.